1. THE TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT We collect two types of information from visitors to our website: personal data and non-personal data. Personal data includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we hold about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number. If you purchase our products or services, we request certain personal data from you on our order form so that we can fulfill those purchases of products or services from our website. This includes information such as:
financial information, such as a credit card number and its expiration date
We use the personal data that we collect for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we also will use this information to contact you. If you choose to establish an account and become a registered user of the Site, we may collect personal data about you including:
financial information, such as a credit card number and its expiration date, to facilitate future purchases you might make.
In addition, if you contact us by email through our website, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence. You have a right to access information held about you, which can be exercised in accordance with various legal requirements, including those under PIPEDA. Any access request must be in writing, sent to our Director, Finance & Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org. If at any time you would like to change your personal data, or if you no longer wish to receive materials from us or would like your personal information removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you receive materials from us by email you can make use of the "unsubscribe" provision in our communications so that we know that you no longer wish to receive any materials from us. Like most websites, our website may incorporate “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, or similar tracking technologies and “cookies” that allow us to track the actions of visitors of our website. Pixel tags and cookies are used to collect non-personal data, such as the name of your internet service provider, the IP address of the computer you are using, the type of browser software and operating system that you use, the date and time you access our website, the website address, if any, from which you linked directly to our website, the website address, if any, to which you travel from our website, your home page customization preferences, a general geographic location (such as country and city) from which you accessed our website, and other similar traffic-related information. We may aggregate your information with similar data collected from other visitors to help us improve our website and the products, services, applications, content and features that we provide through our website. This information may be combined with other information about you, including personal data.
2. PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING THE INFORMATION WE GATHER We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to our products and services. With your consent via the establishment of an account, we may use your email address and any other personal data that you provide to us (such as demographic and transaction information) to respond to you and to send you marketing materials for our own products and services. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA Your consent via the establishment of an account allows us to share your personal data with our third-party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts and with other marketers whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with other marketers, please opt-out by updating your “My Profile” preferences here: My Profile. We also reserve the right to provide such information to our employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain services for us, including order fulfillment and website-related services such as web hosting, to improve website-related services and features, to perform maintenance services, and to distribute advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf. We also reserve the right to disclose any personal data that we collect to any third party if we believe that we are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) to comply with the law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of our website or our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, safety and security of Adi Naturals and its employees, our website visitors, and/or the public.
4. ANONYMOUS DATA When we use the term “anonymous data,” we are referring to data and information that does not permit you to be identified or identifiable, either alone or when combined with any other information available to a third party. We may create anonymous data from the personal data we receive about you and other individuals whose personal data we collect. Anonymous data might include analytics information and information collected by us using cookies. We make personal data into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyses usage patterns in order to make improvements to our services.
5. WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING SURE YOUR INFORMATION IS PROTECTED Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet or exceed current federal standards regarding the protection of customer information. We also require contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us. Unfortunately, no security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, while we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and our servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the website. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
7. RETENTION We will only retain your personal data as long reasonably required for you to use our site and provide you with our services unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
9. IN THE EVENT WE ENGAGE IN A BUSINESS COMBINATION, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TRANSFER ANY INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT THROUGH OUR WEBSITE If we sell all or any part of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or other transfer or disposition of any part our business, we reserve the right to access, transfer or disclose any and all information that we collect from our website’s visitors, or that we otherwise collect in connection with the website, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.